title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Scanning for skips?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sammasam
    • Jan 2011

Scanning for skips?

Hey everyone...

Okay, so I decided to be a wiseguy and burst rip a whole rack of CDs insecurely. I figured I might run into some issues, and almost everything came out fine. However, there are a handful of tracks on a few discs that have skips/beeps/blips (I'm assuming they're just missing frames from scratched CDS).

My question is this - is there any program that can batch-check FLACs and detect which, if any, tracks have skips in them? I'm only looking at about 2-3% of the tracks I ripped, but at over 500 discs I'd rather not take two weeks to re-rip them securely and still have it fail on those specific tracks.

Any help would be appreciated, I just want to identify the tracks and mark/log them so I can decide what to do. Thanks!

Sam
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Scanning for skips?

There is no 100% way of doing this, as normally when there is an error the drive will interpolate, which is a section of silence and cannot be detected easily.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>