title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Music Browser colour change

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tinribs
    • Sep 2002

Music Browser colour change

I know I can download different color packs for this but I was wondering if anyone can tell me what are the values to change for certain things.
    I dont want fancy colours all I need is black text on a white or blue background,nothing fancy.
    Thanks for any feedback.

And thumbs up Spoon and guys,this really is a good product,the more I play around with it the more I like it.
  • xoas
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Apr 2002

Tinribs-
    If you go to the skins section, go to the bottom and ask for all postings to be listed and click on go, you will run across a thread whose last entry is 5/05/02 which was started by Razgo re: Color changes in MMC (My Music Collection). If you scan the first page of that thread, you will find a listing of what lines affect what parts of the MMC screen (colorwise).
    Hope this helps,
    best wishes,
    bill mikkelsen

Comment

• Tinribs
      • Sep 2002

Superb!! Thanks xoas

Comment

• Razgo
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

here is the link to the thread just in case: http://forum.dbpoweramp.com/showthre...=&threadid=165

and let us know if you have trouble getting it the way you want it. help is at hand :D

Comment

• Tinribs
          • Sep 2002

Got it just the way I like in less than a minute thanks

Comment

Working...

]]>