title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

MMC Color Changes info and questions

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Da Floyd
    • Nov 2002

MMC Color Changes info and questions

I have dug into the archives to get some info on how to change the colors of MMC. (including a post from me a couple of years ago) It was said "to change the color of MMC" you had to create a new file called "color.txt", and to paste it in "DBPoweramp/skins/default/editor". When I do that I don't get any words within the MMC screen. When I create a new file named "colors.txt" and paste it to the same location, everything seems to be fine. Is this normal?? Should the correct file be named "colors.txt" and not "color.txt"?
    Also, one of the older posts explained what the 36 lines in the "colors.txt" represent. Item #10 says it is the "background text for selected items on lower screen". It is also the color of excluded items in the upper screen, it took me a little bit to get that one figured out, but please correct me if I am wrong.
    One last item, I love "Curt's Golden Wonder V2.3" (hope I am correct with the version, it is the one that has the VU Meters and also has the mini control) and I have made a MMC skin to match it. I can forward the file if anyone is interested.
    I am using dBpowerAMP r3-beta6, Thanks a bunch for everybodys help
  • xoas
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Apr 2002

Re: MMC Color Changes info and questions

Yes, it is colors.txt. Thank you for pointing that out. Not sure if this was an error on my part or whether there was a slight change in the filename though I suspect it was an error on my part.

Thank you also for you extra interpretation of line #10. I was responsible for the earlier post and I had to figure out the lines through trial and error. I appreciate you adding to the knowledge base.

You might also want to see about posting your MMC settings for Curt's Golden Wonder to the skins site (click on the link in the forum labelled find new and exciting skins here). I believe they still have a section for MMC color designs.

Best wishes,
    Bill

Comment

• Craze
      dBpoweramp Guru
      • Oct 2002

Re: MMC Color Changes info and questions

Thanks Da Floyd! You nailed the color scheme.
      Great job. Glad you like this skin.

Da Floyd's colors.txt file is right here for anyone wanting to add it to Curt's Golden Wonder v2.3 skin.

Just download it and copy and paste it into the Editor folder for this skin.
      Say "yes" when asked if you want to replace the original colors.txt file with this new one.
      Hope this is helpful.
      Best wishes.
      -Craze

Comment

Working...

]]>