title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

One channel weak

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Clark_K
    • Nov 2004

One channel weak

I downloaded the latest version of dBowerAMP converter (registered) so I could transfer some of my old LPs to CD. I started with a mono LP, ran a line from the headphone jack on the stereo amp to the line in on my computer and recorded a track. When I play it back the right channel seems to overpower the left. I then checked it with a stereo LP, same problem. There's nothing wrong with the headphone jack on the amp (I checked it with a pair of headphones), and I doubt there's anything wrong with the cable between the amp and the computer since it's fairly new and it works fine with another computer and my boombox. The left channel is there, but very quiet. Is there some way to tweak the settings in the auxillary input of dBpowerAMP to fix this problem?
  • xoas
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Apr 2002

Re: One channel weak

Have you checked your sound card input settings to make sure your input balance setting is ok?

Best wishes,
    Bill

Comment

• Clark_K
      • Nov 2004

Re: One channel weak

Doh!! I'm an idiot. The cable wasn't plugged into the headphone jack adapter all the way. Sorry! Works ok now.

Comment

Working...

]]>