title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Unable to add files to music collection

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fmagestro
    • Jul 2005

Unable to add files to music collection

Hi, I am hoping someone can help me out here. I recently experienced a couple of problems after I downloaded Version 2 of dbpoweramp. First all my music which use to be seperated by individual songs, has now been placed into individual artist folders. i do not know how that happened as I did not do anything to initiate that.
    Second problem is that when I try to bring more songs into my music collection it gives me an error telling me that I do not have enough disk space. i have a 160gig drive with 104 gigs free. I do not understand why it sez I do not have enough space.
    Can anyone help me out here
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Unable to add files to music collection

You havn't set dap up to arrange the audio to a different drive?
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• fmagestro
      • Jul 2005

I'm not sure what you mean. I haven't changed any settings from when I had the older version. But everything has changed with the upgrade to version 2 and quite frankly I have forgotten what settings I originally had. figured all were automatically entered with the update.

Comment

• LtData
        dBpoweramp Guru
        • May 2004

Somewhere in dAP's options is something called "Arrange Music" where it moves your music to a designed location as you add it to the MMC.

Comment

• fmagestro
          • Jul 2005

Yes, i have my music already designated to go to a specific location. but see here is the thing... before i uploaded version two, the songs would be loaded into "MY music" folder as individual songs. After version two, the songs were no longer individual, but arrrange into artist folders and no longer individually as before. so thats my first problem,
          the second is when I try to bring in more songs into Music Collection, it tells me that there is not enough disk space. which is impossible. i still have well over 100 gigs left.
          I can live with problem one if i have to, but i am unable to add more songs to MMC and thats a more immediate problem as I use Dbap as my player of choice for my internet radio stream.
          I have no desire to use anything else so this is my more immediate problem

Comment

• Spoon
            Administrator
            • Apr 2002

Go into new track preferences and uncheck the option to 'Move New Tracks To'
            Spoon
            www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>