title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Player Volume slider is lowered by itself

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jfkaess
    dBpoweramp Enthusiast
    • May 2005

Player Volume slider is lowered by itself

I'm playing through ail my tracks in MMC (all are set to automatically adjust volume boost).

Occasionally, for some unknown reason and with no interaction on my part, the volume slider on DAP will be moved to the left lowering the volume. It never resets after playing other tracks. The volume boost setting does not seem to be effected, but yet, the player volume is effected.

I would suspect this is some type of bug? I'm using the latest beta of DAP and dMC.

(I know I seem to be asking a lot of volume questions).
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Player Volume slider is lowered by itself

The volume boost does not change the main volume control at all (it is all done internally).
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• jfkaess
      dBpoweramp Enthusiast
      • May 2005

Any idea what is changing the volume control on the player? I know it isn't me - I leave it playing set on maxc, and come back an hour or tow klater and its at about 870% of max, and I didn't touch it

Thanks

Comment

• Craze
        dBpoweramp Guru
        • Oct 2002

Change AMP settings to DirectX.
        Right click anywhere on dAP to get a menu, or press a menu button from default skin or from within MMC,...select AMP,...click on DirectX.

Comment

• jfkaess
          dBpoweramp Enthusiast
          • May 2005

Already set that way. I made that change when i installed because I was getting noise during play back and making that change fixed it.

Comment

Working...

]]>