title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

lost registration number

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • charles22304
    • Jun 2005

lost registration number

I purchase the dbPowerAmp Power Pack software several months ago but I've since had a operating system crash. How I can retrieve my license key using just my email address and or purchase information. I have been unable to find the license key reference information. Please provide instructions if they exist. Respond to charles22304@yahoo.com Thank You, Charles
  • ChristinaS
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Apr 2004

Re: lost registration number

Check this link: http://forum.dbpoweramp.com/announce...nouncementid=8

Comment

• charles22304
      • Jun 2005

Correction, I've just located my order number and followed the instructions for retrieval without success. could you resend the download link please? I got as far as the link itself, but it didn't recognize my username and password which i assume is the same as the one used for this board. If not what are they referring to? should I post the order number here for your reference?please inform me.
      Last edited by charles22304; June 06, 2005, 05:33 PM.

Comment

• ChristinaS
        dBpoweramp Guru
        • Apr 2004

Originally posted by charles22304
        The only reference i have is my email address. I don't have the order number available. it was purchased under my email address name. can i use that instead?
        Send an email to the address given on the indicated page and explain what you have.

Comment

• LtData
          dBpoweramp Guru
          • May 2004

The username and password for the registered download are given to you on the page that contains the link.

Comment

Working...

]]>