title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

dbpowerAMP blank

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LizaP
    • Apr 2005

dbpowerAMP blank

I installed the powerAMP, and it worked the 1st time, I inserted a cd and the list of songs shows up, so I do what I have to do, then I try to do a different cd, and it keeps saying "Insert audio cd" the cd is in the drive and nothing comes up. WHY?So I try to eject the cd and insert it again, and nothing!!What do I do or what is the problem
  • ChristinaS
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Apr 2004

Re: dbpowerAMP blank

Originally posted by LizaP
    I installed the powerAMP, and it worked the 1st time, I inserted a cd and the list of songs shows up, so I do what I have to do, then I try to do a different cd, and it keeps saying "Insert audio cd" the cd is in the drive and nothing comes up. WHY?So I try to eject the cd and insert it again, and nothing!!What do I do or what is the problem
    I am sssuming you have not modified the drive letter in dMC Audio Cd Input for your cd drive at some point after your first successful cd ripping session. if so, go to Options and set it correctly.

The cd may be copy protected. Go to the arrow next to the big Options button > Standard CD player Emulation> Table of Contents detection - toggle it off. Try again.

If it still doesn't work, take out the cd and insert it again while holding down the shift key (I think this is what they recommend for some cd's, to bypass some checking).
    Last edited by ChristinaS; April 13, 2005, 08:17 AM.

Comment

Working...

]]>