title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

uninstall

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Unregistered

uninstall

How do I get rid of the Audio player? I don't like it. Besides that, when I rip, it keeps popping up my music collection list on every song----VERY ANNOYING!
  • MODatic
    dBpoweramp Enthusiast
    • Apr 2002

Like how you get rid of any other program.

Comment

• June
      • Apr 2002

I think there's a preference to stop that from happening. I don't get it popping up after every song on my system.

Comment

• Unregistered

Man, been looking all over for the preference. I know I saw it once!! Wouln't ya know when you want to UNDO something ya can't find what ya need! :-/

Comment

• MODatic
          dBpoweramp Enthusiast
          • Apr 2002

it keeps popping up my music collection list on every song
          I think I understand what you mean now. Make sure that when you are setting the codec settings when ripping or converting with DMC, that add to music collection isn't checked. (it's near the bottom)
          Last edited by MODatic; August 12, 2002, 06:23 AM.

Comment

• Unregistered

Thanks, I found it yesterday under rip with options. I knew I checked it at one time and coudn't remember where the option was. Got impatient!!

Comment

• June
              • Apr 2002

I remember that it took me a while to find it too....glad it's fixed now !

Comment

Working...

]]>