title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Ability to Edit

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • KunkleMan

• Mar 2005

Ability to Edit

Have d/l Release 2 several times and cannot edit title,artist, etc. Am I missing something? I don't see where anyone else is having this problem.
    There is no "OK" at bottom of window to confirm changes. Help!!

Ok, thanks for leading me to prior post on this. See problem.

Re-edit---Spoke too soon. I see nothing in configuration which allows me to edit tags. I need educated.
    Last edited by KunkleMan; March 04, 2005, 04:17 PM.
  • ChristinaS
    dBpoweramp Guru

• Apr 2004

Re: Ability to Edit

So you ran dMC Configuration and checked the boxes appearing at the bottom of the screen referring to Windows Shell Integration? If you did, then when you are in Windows Explorer and right click on an audio file which has the ability of having tags (i.e. not a wav, not a meta-file either), then you get the option to Edit Tag. You can also edit tags by a right click and selecting Properties and from there ID Tags, if you OS supports that - XP and WIndows 2000 both do, not sure of others.

Comment

• Spoon
      Administrator
      • Apr 2002

dBpowerAMP Music Converer or Audio Player?
      Spoon
      www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• KunkleMan

• Mar 2005

Audio Player

Comment

• Craze
          dBpoweramp Guru

• Oct 2002

Not sure if this is what you're asking...
          But to Edit Tags from the player, open MMC and right click on any file you want to edit the tag from. You should get a menu similar to the snapshot I've attached. Click on Edit Tag and get the "Editing" screen. Click "OK" when your done.

Hope this is helpful.
          -Craze

Comment

Working...

]]>