title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Cannot register

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Alan1958
    • Feb 2005

Cannot register

There is no link to get the registered version of dBpowerAMP on my registration email and all the links on here designed to solve that seem to be dead. I've paid the fee and now I'm unable to use the software.
  • Razgo
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Cannot register

you may have entered a wrong email address as an email for the download link is automated and should arrive shortly. if it doesn't arrive then it could be an anti-spam program that your running that stopped it. if this is the case then you can use a manual link retrieval system to have the link manually sent out. but it may take up to one week. see this page http://www.dbpoweramp.com/registration/

'FOR ALL OTHER REASONS'
    or you can ask for a manual link that spoon will email you out. just use this email to do so with your order number and email address used to order http://www.dbpoweramp.com/email.htm

Comment

• Alan1958
      • Feb 2005

None of these links work for me. The email link is dead and everything else I try brings up empty webpages.

My order number is******.
      Last edited by Spoons; March 05, 2005, 06:51 PM. Reason: removed numbers

Comment

• LtData
        dBpoweramp Guru
        • May 2004

First, remove your order number from your post. Giving that out to all the forums is never a good idea.
        Second, the registration links and e-mail link work just fine for me. Try double-checking your browser security settings or firewall settings.

Edit: Thanks Razgo.
        Last edited by LtData; March 05, 2005, 07:20 PM.

Comment

• Razgo
          Administrator
          • Apr 2002

and as per my post for "all other reasons" you send that order number to the email in that link.

Comment

• Spoon
            Administrator
            • Apr 2002

The email link shouldn't be dead, it is the same server as this forum.
            Spoon
            www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Alan1958
              • Feb 2005

Thanks for all the advice. I've emailed successfully now.

Comment

Working...

]]>