title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Stop Playback

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • adaywayne
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Nov 2004

Stop Playback

The only way I can stop an audio file playing in DAP is to close the application....I see no "stop" button (maybe I'm looking in the wrong place.
    The next time I open DAP (even after a reboot) the tracks starts playing again at the point it was at when I closed DAP. Is there some other way to cancel playback, other than waiting until the track has finished playing (with a little help from moving the slider along.)?
  • ChristinaS
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Apr 2004

Re: Stop Playback

Originally posted by adaywayne
    The only way I can stop an audio file playing in DAP is to close the application....I see no "stop" button (maybe I'm looking in the wrong place.
    The next time I open DAP (even after a reboot) the tracks starts playing again at the point it was at when I closed DAP. Is there some other way to cancel playback, other than waiting until the track has finished playing (with a little help from moving the slider along.)?
    Maybe it depends on the skin you use, but I think the Play button also acts as a Stop button.

Comment

• adaywayne
      dBpoweramp Guru
      • Nov 2004

Originally posted by ChristinaS
      Maybe it depends on the skin you use, but I think the Play button also acts as a Stop button.
      ~~~~~~~~~~~
      It certainly does. How very cleverly concealed! LOL.
      Arnie

Comment

• ChristinaS
        dBpoweramp Guru
        • Apr 2004

Lol! :D

Comment

Working...

]]>