title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

1 minor observation

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mm3670

• Jan 2005

1 minor observation

All,
    The whole dbpoweramp collection of programs is awesome. But, (there always is one of those ) one observation I can make as someone who deals with user interfaces as a profession is that it is very difficult to understand initially how the different programs interact and play together. Now that I'm starting to "get it", I really like the functionality and features of db, but it really did take me awhile to understand how the player, music convertor, sveta portable, cd writer, etc, etc, all work together, and once I "got it" I can clearly see that it was well thought out and is really what I want. My input, however, is that anyone first investigating db will not grasp the total power and features of the offering. I know I did not.

So, what to do? I dont' know, but it seems to be begging for an overall "map" of how the parts play together and what you can achieve with the program. Anyway, keep up the great work!

mm3670
  • Razgo
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: 1 minor observation

yes, the help files are constantly a work in progress. Spoon did update them not so long ago. it probably just needs the addition of showing different scenario's and usage examples. but like anything at first it can be hard to work out. it is good to let us know though what parts had you stumped at first and help files can be adjusted or added accordingly.

Comment

Working...

]]>