title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Playlist compatible; dap vs sveta?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mm3670

• Jan 2005

Playlist compatible; dap vs sveta?

Hi! I've got quite a large collection of m4a's. I'm considering moving to using dAP and Sveta. A couple questions:

1) From what I've read Sveta can download music from my library (m4a's) to a portabe device and change the format (i.e. to mp3) on the fly. Is this right?

2) If I create playlists in dAP, can Sveta use these playlists to control what is downloaded to a portable device?

Thanks for any input!
  • LtData
    dBpoweramp Guru

• May 2004

Re: Playlist compatible; dap vs sveta?

Originally posted by mm3670
    Hi! I've got quite a large collection of m4a's. I'm considering moving to using dAP and Sveta. A couple questions:

1) From what I've read Sveta can download music from my library (m4a's) to a portabe device and change the format (i.e. to mp3) on the fly. Is this right?

2) If I create playlists in dAP, can Sveta use these playlists to control what is downloaded to a portable device?

Thanks for any input!
    Not sure about 1), as I've never used Sveta, but I think it can

As for 2, if you get the latest dAP beta in the beta section of the forum, under the collection button is "Synchronize". This will synchronize the music in your current playlist with your player.

Comment

• Spoon
      Administrator
      • Apr 2002

Re: Playlist compatible; dap vs sveta?

1: Yes
      2: Yes
      Spoon
      www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>