title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

memory hog

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • straydog

• Dec 2004

memory hog

Hi,

As a user of dBpowerAMP for many a year, recently for the last 3 months or so, I've noticed that the then, fresh install of the converter has become a massive memory hog, unlike it was approx. a year ago or so.

Over a year ago, I could convert mulitiple files using multiple converters simultaneously, now, only one at a time.

The difference is?

Thanks

WKMahler (yes me, I know I am registered but for some reason, I don't remember doing that at all.)
  • ChristinaS
    dBpoweramp Guru

• Apr 2004

Re: memory hog

Originally posted by straydog
    Hi,

As a user of dBpowerAMP for many a year, recently for the last 3 months or so, I've noticed that the then, fresh install of the converter has become a massive memory hog, unlike it was approx. a year ago or so.

Over a year ago, I could convert mulitiple files using multiple converters simultaneously, now, only one at a time.

The difference is?

Thanks

WKMahler (yes me, I know I am registered but for some reason, I don't remember doing that at all.)
    Check the priority settings while the conversion is taking place - try using Below normal.

Comment

Working...

]]>