title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

dBpowerAMP-r3-beta6 player

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • savagcl
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Aug 2004

dBpowerAMP-r3-beta6 player

dBpowerAMP-r3-beta6 player - Is there anything i need to do to insure the 24
    bit support is active? How can i tell if its active?

thanks,
    clif
  • xoas
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Apr 2002

Re: dBpowerAMP-r3-beta6 player

With dAP open, go to the Options Menu (right-click on an inactive part of the skin or click on the Options/Options Menu button). Click on Plug-Ins. 24 bit should be listed under dsp and it should be checked. If it is not checked, check it to activate it. If it is not listed then it is not installed or not installed properly.

Best wishes,
    Bill Mikkelsen

Comment

• savagcl
      dBpoweramp Guru
      • Aug 2004

xaos,

Comment

• savagcl
        dBpoweramp Guru
        • Aug 2004

xaos,
        Sorry bout last post - fat fingers! :smile2:

It did not show in plugins at all.

The install of dBpowerAMP-r3-beta6 went fine and it shows in the config.

?????

clif

Comment

• xoas
          dBpoweramp Guru
          • Apr 2002

The install of dBpowerAMP-r3-beta6 went fine and it shows in the config.
          I take it you are talking about dAP r3b6. What I had meant was that if the 24 bit dsp does not show in the dAP Plug-Ins screen that the dsp has either not been downloaded and installed or it has been installed in the wrong place. This DSP is a separate download from here: http://www.dbpoweramp.com/dbpoweramp-dsp.htm
          If you have already downloaded and installed this file then uninstall and reinstall to the proper location. If you have not downloaded and installed it, do so now. At that point this option should show in the dAP Plug-Ins.

As always, you want to make sure that you have installed this dsp to the correct location which will be the default installation unless you have not done the default installation for dAP.

Best wishes,
          Bill Mikkelsen

Comment

• savagcl
            dBpoweramp Guru
            • Aug 2004

Ok, that did it, it shows now. Nothing happens when i click on the configure
            button. but at least its there.

I try to keep drive C for the OS only (its the smallest HD Partition i have.
            So, i have dBpowerAmp installed on drive D, all in 1 folder and sub-folders.
            I guess the "DSP" folder is different from the DSPEffects folder.....

Thanks for the help,
            clif

Comment

Working...

]]>