title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Rio 600 and Svetla problems

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SuznK
    • Jul 2002

Rio 600 and Svetla problems

I've just recently bought a Rio 600 and downloaded the dBA to get the full use out of my mp3 player. I finally got the software to recognize the Rio, but I'm having two main problems and am hoping that you good people can shed some light on them for me.

1. I updated the firmware on my Rio 600 to v1.56 and now, even though the Rio is empty, Svetla hangs up when trying to read the tracks (of which there are none). I have to ctrl-alt-del to get the program to start.

2. When I was able to get to the point of loading music (before problem #1 started) I never could get .wma files to load. MP3s loaded just fine, but .wma was a no go.

Any suggestions, anyone?

Thanks so much!

Suz

Okay, guys, I thought problem #1 was solved when I changed the firmware back to v1.55. But the program still hangs on "retreiving track listing.

Thanks again!
    Last edited by SuznK; July 14, 2002, 01:31 AM.
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Please get it to hang then post the contents of C:\Program Files\illustrate\dbpoweramp\Sveta-log.txt here
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>