title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Transfer from Dap to Creative Zen

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kweller
    dBpoweramp Enthusiast
    • Apr 2002

Transfer from Dap to Creative Zen

Given a library of ~10000 tracks in dAP what would be the easiest way to transfer the ~9100 or so that have the genre zZen to the Zen?

Thanks.

Kevin
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Transfer from Dap to Creative Zen

Latest dAP - use the Sync function and load a Selective play into that sync that uses only that genre.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• kweller
      dBpoweramp Enthusiast
      • Apr 2002

That's cool I had the latest beta but hadn't noticed the synchronise option.

It's veery slooowly checking the 9052 (not 9094 now I'm not doing it manually and screwing it up!) and I'll be interested to see if this way starts the transfer. Report back later.

edit: BTW, I emptied the Zen earlier as prior to this I didn't realise I could synchnonise and expected to do a full load as usual! It's currently added 675 to the update list...

Thanks.
      Last edited by kweller; September 13, 2004, 05:36 AM.

Comment

• kweller
        dBpoweramp Enthusiast
        • Apr 2002

Not sure whether I should be in here or the dAP section but I continued the thread in there as dAP is my source.

Edit: Er, or even in the Sveta section!

Kevin
        Last edited by kweller; September 13, 2004, 08:49 AM.

Comment

• kweller
          dBpoweramp Enthusiast
          • Apr 2002

Given that I'm not having a lot of luck with Sveta and my Zen at the moment...

When I set selection criteria most, but not all, of the tracks that satisfy the criteria appear first in MMC but there are 60 or so that appear last with tracks that don't satisfy the criteria in the middle.

Is there any way I can sort the list so all tracks that satisfy the criteria appear first? In the absence of synchronise I need to create a large playlist and it'd be much easier if all the tracks I wanted in the playlist were together.

Thanks.

Kevin

Comment

Working...

]]>