title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Song end and new one starts - Audio Levels shoot down

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dyet

• Jul 2004

Song end and new one starts - Audio Levels shoot down

Hi

Seem to be having a problem that when one song finishes and the next one starts the Wave level in my Windows sound settings shoots down to '2' and I have to increase it to 6 or 7.

Any suggestions on how to fix this. It doesn't happen for any other media player.

Thanks for the help.

8)
  • ChristinaS
    dBpoweramp Guru

• Apr 2004

Re: Song end and new one starts - Audio Levels shoot down

Originally posted by dyet
    Hi

Seem to be having a problem that when one song finishes and the next one starts the Wave level in my Windows sound settings shoots down to '2' and I have to increase it to 6 or 7.

Any suggestions on how to fix this. It doesn't happen for any other media player.

Thanks for the help.

8)
    Come to think of it I think I've seen this happening in WMP too. But then my soundcard is partially shot and it's screaming to me to change it. I'm playing deaf.

The thing is I have a volume control on the desktop, one on the speakers and another in WMP. No wonder it's getting lost.

Comment

• xoas
      dBpoweramp Guru

• Apr 2002

Try going to the Options Menu and click on the Multiplayer icon. If the Cross-Fade Option is checked, uncheck it. Does this fix it?
      If it does not, you might want to go to the Options Menu, click on the Amp icon and switching the output setting from DirectX to Wav Out or vice versa.
      Let us know if either of these helps.
      Best wishes,
      Bill Mikkelsen

Comment

• dyet

• Jul 2004

Hi

Switching to DirectX in 'Amp' did the trick...thanks!

Comment

Working...

]]>