title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Repeat Playlists?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MikeS

• Jul 2004

Repeat Playlists?

Sorry,
    I put this in the wrong thread, so here it is in the correct thread.

I'm Sold on dAP as it has unique and exceptional features and the fundamentally critical functions all work even if it does take a little fiddling, which I certainly cannot say for a number of other Players I have recently tried.

So as dAP is the derby winner as far as I'm concerned and as a NEW Member I have one question for now. Can we set a playlist to repeat?

P.S. Actually two questions, for a klutz like me who has been known to place messages in the wrong threads, is there a way to redirect a message to the correct thread? I looked in the edit but didn't find anything that would let me do this. I'm not only new at Players but using support threads as well, :D but this one seems to be a really good one from my limited perspective.

Thanks again.
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Repeat Playlists?

You can either enque it up multiple times, or create a new music collection, add the playlist as a playlist (see the menu next to add tracks) then it will repeat indefinately.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• donny
      dBpoweramp Guru

• Oct 2002

Re: Repeat Playlists?

or, if you are wiling to do some experimenting you can try QueMaster and the "rotate" function... it could help...

Comment

Working...

]]>