title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Green Donut Shape?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dyet
    • Jul 2004

Green Donut Shape?

Messed something up in the Audio Player.

My settings were messed up at the beginning so i used.. http://www.dbpoweramp.com/bin/dAPResetAll.exe to reset the settings

Now when I start the Audio Player it doesn't start with the normal looking skin I am getting a green donut shape, the music starts fine though. I close down the Audio Player and start it again then I get a green ellipse with a arrow and again the music starts fine but no normal player.

Can you help me out to restore my Audio Player.

I have a registered version of CDWriter also...which works fine its just the Audio Player.

I tried to uninstall and reinstall and no luck.

I am running WinXP

Any suggestions

Thanks

D
  • xoas
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Apr 2002

Re: Green Donut Shape?

I had this happen recently myself.
    Open the options menu from MMC or your skin (remember you can always open the options menu on any skin by right-clicking on an inactive part of the skin).
    Open your Skins menu. Remove the check marks by any of these that are shown on your skins menu: Blank Skin, Complex Skin, Simple Skin, Slider Example, and Sliding Skin. These are all part of Spoon's Skin Designer program which are designed to help aspiring skin designers learn the ins and outs of skin design for dAP.

Best wishes,
    Bill Mikkelsen

Comment

• dyet
      • Jul 2004

Re: Green Donut Shape?

Thanks Bill...that did the trick....

D

Comment

Working...

]]>