title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Skin Bug Poll

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • xoas
    dBpoweramp Guru

• Apr 2002

Skin Bug Poll

A bug has been encountered by dAP users who use the Windows 98SE operating system. This bug occurs when dAP is playing and the main skin is minimized with the on-screen control on and when the My Music Collection screen (or sometimes another window). The bug causes the on-screen mini control to partially disappear and it appears to interfere with the control from the system tray as well. This poll is to try to help determine the extent of this bug. If you have more than one system, you may post separate votes for each system. Thank you for your assistance with this poll.

For more information about this bug, please refer to Unregistered Mike's post in this thread:
    I just realized I had started my last thread in the wrong place, so here it is again. However I did get an answer from "Craze" (in the other thread) which supported my findings and conclusions (refer to "Lets Stay ON TOP" in first thread).... Background: Regarding the Main PowerAMP Player (Player)

And to Mike's and Craze's posts at this thread here:
    RE: the PowerAMP Player: The right part (Piece) of the "On Screen Mini Control" (OSMC) which opens the song name window of OSMC and the "Mini Tray Control" (MTC) cannot display ON TOP of the Internet Explorer 6 (IE6) Window (displays behind the window). I have found that by opening a Window Application i

Best wishes,
    Bill Mikkelsen
    Windows 95 No Bug Observed
    0.00%
    Windows 95 Have Seen bug
    0.00%
    Windows 98 No Bug Observed
    0.00%
    Windows 98 Have Seen Bug
    0.00%
    Windows 98SE No Bug Observed
    0.00%
    Windows 98SE Have Seen Bug
    33.33%
    Windows ME No Bug Observed
    0.00%
    Windows ME Have Seen Bug
    0.00%
    Windows 2000 No Bug Observed
    0.00%
    Windows 2000 Have Seen Bug
    11.11%
    Windows XP No Bug Observed
    55.56%
    Windows XP Have Seen Bug
    0.00%
    Linux/Other No Bug Observed
    0.00%
    Linux/Other Have Seen Bug
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by xoas; July 08, 2004, 05:56 PM.
Working...

]]>