title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

File aranger

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ToolNut

• Jan 2003

File aranger

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]I recently updated to xp and now after i backed up all my mp3 I've put them back and now that i want to use the aranges files thing only about half of the files are moved to the right folders....whats with that?[/COLOR]
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: File aranger

Are the files read only?
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• ToolNut

• Jan 2003

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Some of the files were but i went and changed them so they werent read only anymore.....but none of the files seem to want to move, should i manually move them?[/COLOR]

Comment

• ToolNut

• Jan 2003

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]I just went to the folders where the files were and moved them into the folder where all the other files are (sorted artist>album in folders) and made the music collection highlighht the "missing" files and the find them and its still all screwy[/COLOR]

Comment

• Spoon
          Administrator
          • Apr 2002

Screwy in what way?
          Spoon
          www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• ToolNut

• Jan 2003

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Screwy in that its not sorting the files propourly. I have them in the folder "music" and sorter artist>album......but the files that arent biend sorted propourly i took and just moved into the "music" foler but the wont sort into thier respective artist>album[/COLOR]

Comment

• ToolNut

• Jan 2003

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]I think i might haved figured this problem out....the only thing is that it creates another...lol So I enqued an album that had songs that were out of place....I found out that ther are duplicates of all the "misplaced" files so the reason they wouldnt sor was because there was two of them and they were already in the correct folder but the double couldnt move to the cprrect folder... so then this leaves me with another question...how'd they get duplicated?[/COLOR]

Comment

• Spoon
                Administrator
                • Apr 2002

It shouldn't really be possible if the files are in the same location. If you look on the filename tab are the duplicates idential?
                Spoon
                www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>