title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Music Stops at the end

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Yahu

• Aug 2003

Music Stops at the end

I have the DAP set to randomly play songs and lately it has been hanging at the end of each song and not automately starting the next song.
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Music Stops at the end

Perhaps switch:

dAP Options Menu >> Amp >> Output To as the other one, maybe switch off crossfade or gapless on the Multiplayer menu.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• donny
      dBpoweramp Guru

• Oct 2002

yeah, posible if the gappless is on the player gets stuck....

I had that problem, but couldn't pin point why... I think it had to do something with the codecs, being that I have various stuff in my collection (mp3, wma, ogg...)

I know it was gapless+dirextX+?

Comment

• Yahu

• Aug 2003

The thing that is interesting is that this just started occuring a couple of weeks ago. Prior to that I do not remember ever having that problem.

Comment

• MisterChaz

EXACTLY!

I've been going crazy with this...it just started a few weeks ago and I cannot fix it no mater WHAT I change!

I have uninstalled and reinstalled, I have restored the registry to the original state (losing all MY settings along the way), I have screwed with the mmc list...it's very bothersome as that's all I use dbamp for.

OK, well, I too will play around some more but I've pretty well changed everything there is to change.

Comment

• MisterChaz

OK, I simply changed it TO Direct X from Wave and now it works.

I never used to use crossfade OR gapless, so it seemed that was the only thing left in all the world for me to try (figures!).

Anyway, if it's not on Direct X change it then check it out.
            Worked for me (finally!).

(THANKS for the tip, I have been going nuts with this one!)

Comment

• Yahu

• Aug 2003

I had been using Beta 4 of release 3. So I first down graded to Release 2 and that seemed to work. Then I updated to BETA 5 of release 3 and that also seems to work.

Comment

Working...

]]>