title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

questions for bestrip

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rij73
    • Apr 2004

questions for bestrip

two questions for bestrip about skins:

on dapwin2000 is there any way to avoid that blue screen of death? That view is so confusing... I really like the lighter blue simple screen and would like it to just look like that all the time.

Also, is there ANY chance you could make a skin that would look like the new winamp 5 modern skin? I know it is probably difficult, but your windap skin came out so great. I just really like the new winamp skin, but I like dbpoweramp for its functions and low system resources. Can you help? I know it's a big request.

Another possibility is just modifying the default dAP skin to match the colors and texture of the winamp modern skin. They are about the same size already, so I would go for that, too...

Thanks...
    Last edited by rij73; May 05, 2004, 06:44 AM.
  • BestRip
    dBpoweramp Enthusiast
    • Jun 2002

Re: questions for bestrip

Hi rij73

About the dapWIN2000 "blue screen of death". It is a small bug in dAP that sometimes makes it drop a skin part that causes the blue screen to appear just by itself (apart from when pressing the BSOD button of course). I thought it would be excellent in my effort to illustrate how windows sometimes would BSOD (more in earlier versions)! That is the reason for it being there
    If the BSOD appears you can always make it go away by clicking a "wallpaper" on and off.

About the Winamp 5 modern skin... I really like it too! The hard part in doing a skin like the WA5 is more in translating the different functions of the 2 programs to make them as logical as possible...
    I have not had too much time lately to work on any skins, but may be doing some more later on. The WA5 skin may come as one possible skin to do then... only hoping the WA guys don't mind...

Comment

• donny
      dBpoweramp Guru
      • Oct 2002

well the WA guys didn't make fuss about the previous skin (or am I wrong?...)

Comment

• Razgo
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

did they even know?

Comment

Working...

]]>