title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Adding tracks problem

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ToolNut
    • Jan 2003

Adding tracks problem

undefinedundefinedundefined
    [COLOR=Blue]Ok, so usually I've added tracks and edired ther tags and everything with no problems at all. But now I have a problem......I ripped a bunch or cds at 320kbps and about 133 tracks of 136 were added to my music collection...but the tree that werent added it said..."track(s) could not be added - possibly cause of lack od disk space" well i had an 80Gb drive with around 60.7 Gb free.... so I dont understand why they wont be added in...i've tryed adding them in at seperate times after a resart......the ontly thing i can think of that might work is reducing thier bit rate but then I'd loose the qualaty that there in......[/COLOR]
  • ToolNut
    • Jan 2003

Re: Adding tracks problem

[COLOR=Blue]I've tried converting the files to 224kbps.....didnt work........[/COLOR]

Comment

• Spoon
      Administrator
      • Apr 2002

Do you have any arrangement option on (ie the tracks are to be moved)?
      Spoon
      www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• ToolNut
        • Jan 2003

[COLOR=Blue]Thanks that worked (making it not automatically move the file) but it messed the ID3 tags and and made the artist null and the track name "EXÐ" but it was easy to fix[/COLOR]

Comment

• Spoon
          Administrator
          • Apr 2002

They look like APE2 tags, try the latest dBpowerAMP Music Converter (install to the same location) and it will read those tags correctly.
          Spoon
          www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• ToolNut
            • Jan 2003

[COLOR=Blue]I know this really doesnt belong here but whats the difference in APE2, smart v1 and v2, and both (i guess dumb?) v1 and v2???[/COLOR]

Comment

• Spoon
              Administrator
              • Apr 2002

That is which new tag will be written if one does not exist.
              Spoon
              www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>