title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Small Bug In R3B4

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Paddy
    dBpoweramp Enthusiast

• Jan 2003

Small Bug In R3B4

In Release 3 Beta 4 with gapless playback on, in the last 4 seconds of the song the ID3 info shows what track is going to be played next. This is fine, but if you then decide to skip back a bit to re-listen to a bit of the song it then also starts playing the new one as well. This leads to both tracks being played over the top of each other making some very interesting listening :D

Also a small wish for future development - Spoon has been saying that he will implement a repeat function in a later release, but how about a repeat a certain number of times option. So for example if your listening to a song you love you can hit repeat once, so when it finishes it'll play that song again and then automatically deselects the repeat option and carrys on as if normal!! That way you have the song (or set of songs) repeating a set number of times and you don't end up with the same song repeating for ever :p

Anyway keep up the good work (and have a good holiday) and I hope to see a new version soon (hint hint :D )

Paddy
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Small Bug In R3B4

It can get a little funny, I think I have had it playing 2 tracks at once...
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>