title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

A problem to listen....

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Quenzo
    • Jun 2002

A problem to listen....

Hi!
    I m from Switzerland and I don t speak very good english...sorry

I use dBpowerAMP like a player...and I want to know if we can listen to a music in loop.... if we can t do it I think that it s a big default! Can u answer me please....
  • MODatic
    dBpoweramp Enthusiast
    • Apr 2002

There's no set button to do it but if you open the playlist editor and line up that track that you want to repeat the desired amount of times then play the playlist, the track will be played as many times as you have it entered it into the playlist.

Comment

• Quenzo
      • Jun 2002

Thank u!!!!

Thank u...

Comment

• Quenzo
        • Jun 2002

But how can I choose the number of times then play the playlist????

Comment

• Razgo
          Administrator
          • Apr 2002

If i wish to loop just one song, this is how I do it.

go to MMC (my music collection) and select "collection" form the menu up the top. then select "new" and name it what you want.

now click on "add music" then select "add individual music files" and browse for the music you want to loop.

now "right click" over the one music file you have loaded into MMC and select "enque". now look down the bottom to where the music file is enqued and press "random play"

thats it, it will now loop forever :happy:

Comment

• Razgo
            Administrator
            • Apr 2002

with the quick "playlist editor" MODatic was talking about, you just need to add the same music file 10 times if you wish to here it 10 times in a row.

Comment

Working...

]]>