title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Rio500 won't connect

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Unregistered

Rio500 won't connect

I downloaded and used your poweramp with my Rio500 for about a week and it worked great. Now suddenly I get a message that the Rio is not connected every time I try to use it. Any suggestions?
  • Unregistered

Re: Rio500 won't connect

Originally posted by Unregistered
    I downloaded and used your poweramp with my Rio500 for about a week and it worked great. Now suddenly I get a message that the Rio is not connected every time I try to use it. Any suggestions?
    After more research, I think that I have lost my internal memory. Is there any way to get it back? The poweramp can't access the external memory, so I can't use my rio at all.

Comment

• Spoon
      Administrator
      • Apr 2002

IF the internal memory is taken up it shouldn't give messages about not being able to connect. Make sure you have a full battery.
      Spoon
      www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Unregistered

Originally posted by Spoon
        IF the internal memory is taken up it shouldn't give messages about not being able to connect. Make sure you have a full battery.
        Even with a full battery, it says it isn't connected to the player. The player itself says: < USB Comm > .

Comment

• Spoon
          Administrator
          • Apr 2002

Are you connecting it straight into the computer with no USB hubs?
          Spoon
          www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Unregistered

Originally posted by Spoon
            Are you connecting it straight into the computer with no USB hubs?
            Yes I am. I've also tried uninstalling the drivers, and reinstalling drivers from Rioworld with no luck.

Comment

• Spoon
              Administrator
              • Apr 2002

All I can suggest is to try another computer, there could be a problem with the Rio.
              Spoon
              www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>