title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

One play/pause button

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ferris209
    dBpoweramp Enthusiast
    • Oct 2003

One play/pause button

Is there any chance of the play and pause buttons being combined to one single play/pause button? More specifically in the control freak add-on.
  • donny
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Oct 2002

Re: One play/pause button

I don't think it is posible... being that the play button is for the "playing status" and the pause for the "pause status"... maybe somekind of a script.... You may take a look at "dap scripting" it's in the developer section of the dabpowramp site... If you ever wrote scripts, you should get along fine, and even if you haven't it's easy...

Comment

• Razgo
      Administrator
      • Apr 2002

i haven't looked yet but isn't this possible in the skin engine? assign button on click and assign on button release or second click?

Comment

• Spoon
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

No only 1 assignment per button, thinking about it-it wouldn't work too well

Player Stopped, click player playing, click player paused, click player playing - you are unable to get the player stopped.
        Spoon
        www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Razgo
          Administrator
          • Apr 2002

i think he would remove the click player stop. and just have player start, player pause.

isn't it classed as 2 assignments ? player start, and player stop is 2 assignments?

Comment

• Razgo
            Administrator
            • Apr 2002

actually i just realised play/pause works with the pause button. once you have pressed play then you only need to press pause to pause and then press pause again to play.

Comment

• donny
              dBpoweramp Guru
              • Oct 2002

Well I told you - pause button for the "paused status"
              Player needs to be stoped sometimes - it can't be always on... I mean playing that is... I can try to write the script, or even a small app like the control freak ones, but I don't have the time right now, and I would need some more data how that should work...

Comment

• ferris209
                dBpoweramp Enthusiast
                • Oct 2003

No prob, thanks all, no big deal anyways. I'd figure sometime in the future it would be a nice small touch, it would elimnate one button and make more room for other things. I'd figure you'd still keep the stop button though to stop it, Thanks Raz, you're right the pause does do pretty much what I'd like.

Comment

Working...

]]>