title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Search Problems - My Music Collection

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • phat_gibbo

• Dec 2003

Search Problems - My Music Collection

I love dbpoweramp for only 1 single feature. the search functionality in music collection. This is great when you have over 1600 songs to search through. But my music collection only searches the track name, not the artist. This is very anoying. does any one know the options to to fix this problem. Alternativley does any one know of any programs that have a great search function like dbpoweramp? I don't really want to change but this is very anoying.
    Thanks Phat_Gibbo
  • dbample
    dBpoweramp Enthusiast

• Oct 2002

Re: Search Problems - My Music Collection

Originally posted by phat_gibbo
    I love dbpoweramp for only 1 single feature. the search functionality in music collection. This is great when you have over 1600 songs to search through. But my music collection only searches the track name, not the artist. This is very anoying. does any one know the options to to fix this problem.
    Thanks Phat_Gibbo
    Between the search box where you type the text to search for and the word "Next" to the right of it, there are two little squares one on top of the other and a little triangle below. Click there and you get a little menu with "title", "artist", "album". The search feature works on the fields from that little menu that have checkmarks. In your case only the title should have a checkmark.

Just put checkmarks next to what ever else you need to search for, and that should solve it.

Comment

• phat_gibbo

• Dec 2003

Re: Search Problems - My Music Collection

Originally posted by dbample
      Between the search box where you type the text to search for and the word "Next" to the right of it, there are two little squares one on top of the other and a little triangle below. Click there and you get a little menu with "title", "artist", "album". The search feature works on the fields from that little menu that have checkmarks. In your case only the title should have a checkmark.

Just put checkmarks next to what ever else you need to search for, and that should solve it.

Thanks dbample, i knew it had to be simple but i just couldn't figure it out.
      Cheers Phat_Gibbo

Comment

Working...

]]>