title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

MMC Export bug and NFS

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • OldCoder
    dBpoweramp Enthusiast
    • Sep 2003

MMC Export bug and NFS

I discovered the Export function this morning, its a nice tool to find what I've forgotten to add to MMC, and also review the tag corrections that I need to make.

I tried adding YEAR after each album, and it wouldn't appear in any of the locations that I tried.

I got a big kick out of the Total Track count, and Total hours - any chance you could add "Total Albums"?

On a related note to that, once you have clicked "Compilation" in Audio CD Input, you can never go back to "not a compilation".

I like keeping albums in single folders, it makes having different versions of the same song easy and easy to identify.

Would you please consider changing the Compilation button to add a third click turns off the feature?

Thanks again for the great software Spoon!
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: MMC Export bug and NFS

>not a compilation

If it came from freedb - try the freedb button again. If it has swapped the artist and tracks, press compilation again to reswap them.

>I tried adding YEAR after each album

year is really per song item, rather than per album, at least how MMC sees it
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• OldCoder
      dBpoweramp Enthusiast
      • Sep 2003

Re: MMC Export bug and NFS

Originally posted by Spoon
      >not a compilation

If it came from freedb - try the freedb button again. If it has swapped the artist and tracks, press compilation again to reswap them.

>I tried adding YEAR after each album

year is really per song item, rather than per album, at least how MMC sees it
      ===========================================
      Thanks for the explanation on YEAR - makes perfect sense.

The freedb refresh trick didn't work - I did try that yesterday. Also tried ejecting a disk and putting a different one in. I was ripping compilations (Various Artists), wanting to keep all files in a "single album" folder rather than have artist folders with one or two songs all over my hard drive.

It looks like a boolean gets set, and remembered. It still is marking these in a way that makes me think it will split them up. I will test that later today to a "non-production" folder.

Comment

Working...

]]>