title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Rio PMP300 SE problems!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ELBOB

• Nov 2003

Rio PMP300 SE problems!!

I have reciently downladed and intalled the program and drivers for a Rio PMP300. Everything goes smooth, when I add the Device it does recognize it as a Rio PMP300 SE with 64 megs of internal memory. The problem is when I run and try to download the songs to the Device, it only shows that I have 32 megs instead of 64... How come? How can I solve this problem?
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Rio PMP300 SE problems!!

If you run Sveta Add Device, select 'Advanced' then Rio 300 and make sure the Rio 300 SE check box is checked.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• ELBOB

• Nov 2003

It is checked....

The box is checked, that why its strange that it only reads 32 megs... the options on the MP3 player say it has a "ti 32" and a "Ri 32"... so it does have 64 megs...

Originally posted by Spoon
      If you run Sveta Add Device, select 'Advanced' then Rio 300 and make sure the Rio 300 SE check box is checked.

Comment

• Spoon
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

Re: It is checked....

I have never had chance to test such a player, 64MB Rio 300s are as rare as chickens teeth!

I look out to see if I can get one.
        Spoon
        www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• ELBOB

• Nov 2003

Interested?

Actually I wanted to sell it, thats why I'm concerned on this matter. 'Cus if I sell it with only being able to access 32 MB instead of the 64, well... people would expect 64... Please let me know if you happen to find out the reazon why this is a problem (the whole 32MB), and its solution...

Thanks once more.

Originally posted by Spoon
          I have never had chance to test such a player, 64MB Rio 300s are as rare as chickens teeth!

I look out to see if I can get one.

Comment

• Unregistered

Re: Interested?

I think I know what your problem is. The PMP300 does not let you combine the internal and external memory. You DO have 64 MB of memory, it's just that you have to store 32 MB each in separate locations, ie. internal and external. For example, if you had 30 MB of information already stored on your internal memory and you wanted to add a 4 MB MP3 file, then you would have to store that file on your external flash memory card and leave 2 MB of the internal memory blank. They just don't comunicate.

Originally posted by ELBOB
            Actually I wanted to sell it, thats why I'm concerned on this matter. 'Cus if I sell it with only being able to access 32 MB instead of the 64, well... people would expect 64... Please let me know if you happen to find out the reazon why this is a problem (the whole 32MB), and its solution...

Thanks once more.

Comment

Working...

]]>