title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Narler Update Ntm Skin??

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ntm
    • May 2002

Narler Update Ntm Skin??

Dear Narler
    After a truly wonderful first skin (Narler - NTM*) I was wondering whether you would contemplate a updated version with new images ect.

Best wishes
    NTM
  • Narler
    dBpoweramp Enthusiast
    • Apr 2002

Hi NTM,

Yerp I should be able to do something for you. (can't guarantee anything in the short term though)

Did you have any ideas or preferences, for what the skin should look like (what to base it on), or what graphics you'd like it to contain?

Basically if you could give me an idea of what "theme" you'd like it based on, for example the first skin was based on real-life audio equipment, did you want to continue that idea, or go for something different, abstract, etc ?.

Comment

• ntm
      • May 2002

Hi Narler
      Well if I remember last time you got the images used for the NTM skin from my homepage at the time of building, since that time I have had proper covers created and introduced several new logo’s so using these would be nice if possible. If you e-mail (or post them here) me the specifications for the sizes and quality of the images you will need, I will happily pre-prepare them for you. Yes the idea of keeping to a traditional player sounds an excellent idea. Although as the designer I think you should have the last say (did such a good job of the last one) so if your feeling a little radical then please feel free.

Best wishes
      NTM

Comment

• Narler
        dBpoweramp Enthusiast
        • Apr 2002

Hi,

Ok no worries.. I should be able to start on a new skin for you in the next few days, and I'll start by basing it on real-life equipment and go from there.

Basically with image sizes, it does depend on where and how I can use them, so I can't really give you any specific dimensions as yet, but if you could send me the pictures/logos that you would like to see in the new skin, that will give me an idea of how they look (for example if they contain lots of fine detail, then it would be better if I keep the skin the appropriate size, so that this fine detail isn't lost etc.).

So with the size of the skin, the original skin was 600 x 313, and I'd probably not want to go much larger than that, unless you would prefer a full screen style player, then I could accomodate that, and still do some smaller on-screen controls for users who don't want a 640 x 480 or 800 x 600 etc player.

If you could email me at avsearch@aussievideosearch.com the images/logo's you'd like to see appear in/on the skin, then I can start working.

Thanks

Comment

• Narler
          dBpoweramp Enthusiast
          • Apr 2002

Another option, is if the images you wish to use are on your web site already (or are too large to email), just email me the links, or put them in a reply message here, and I'll download them.

Thanks.

Comment

• ntm
            • May 2002

Hi Narler
            Firstly sorry for the delay in replying but I come from the UK and the last 7 days have been hotter than any other time I can remember (on Sunday we had the hottest day ever since records began. ‘Whhhwww’) as we don’t see the sun much I’ve been making the most of it. All the images you need will be ready by tomorrow (will work on them now). once again sorry for delaying you if it is any consolation the rain has now returned.

Best Regards,
            NTM.

Comment

• ntm
              • May 2002

E-mailed details

As promised the details have been posted to your e-mail box

Best Regards
              NTM.

Comment

Working...

]]>