title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

skin review forum

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Razgo
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

skin review forum

do we need a "skin review" only forum to hold/add/compliment to the existing review section on the skin site?

I may as well ask if other skin forum topics would be of use also?

1. Skins (general)
    2. Skin Reviews (reviews only)
    3. Skin creation (tips and tricks and how too...)
    4. Skin designer (bugs, questions and answers...)
    Last edited by Spoons; July 18, 2003, 09:00 AM.
  • xoas
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Apr 2002

That seems like a pretty complete list to me. But how would the "Skin Review Forum" function?
    Best wishes,
    Bill Mikkelsen

Comment

• Razgo
      Administrator
      • Apr 2002

i'm not entilrely sure. I know it would be kind of doubling up on things? as there is a skin review section already.

maybe how I have some links on your reviews pointing to the said skin here on the forum.

it might go something like this?

when a review is written on the skin site, a new thread discussing the skin in review would be created and linked from the skin review to a new skin forum here. perhaps it could be called "skin discussions" rather than skin review?

basically it would enable all skins that were reviewed to be discussed in a thread on that particular skin, with the exception they would all be in one forum and not jumbled up with other general topics.

so i guess i wanted to somehow seperate specific skin discussion into there own forum for others to comment or add upon.

Comment

Working...

]]>