title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

unable to save selections in My Music Collection

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • June
    • Apr 2002

unable to save selections in My Music Collection

Hi !

I can't seem to get music files to save properly in My Music Collection. I can load them in, play them fine, then I name them to a file under the "collection" icon.

The next time I go to try and load the selection, it's still named (eg. '70's songs) but it's either empty, or has the contents of another file in it...for example sometimes the 1970's songs end up being in the 1960;s folder, and the 1960's folder is empty.

I've tried completely uninstalling, then reinstalling without any luck. I'm running the latest dbpoweramp components, along with a registered powerpack on Windows 2000.

Hopefully someone has some suggestions ! Thanks !

~~ June
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Are you logged into Windows as an Administrator?
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• June
      • Apr 2002

Just to be sure I checked under Computer Management ---> Local Users. The account that I'm logged on to says I'm a member of the "administrator" group.

Incidentally If you have five groups of songs saved in My Music Collection (#'s 1 thru 5)......selection #5 is immediately blank, however the contents of #5 move to the #4 folder, where you can load them to play only once. The next time you try to load from it folder #5 and #4 are blank, with the contents of #5 going to #3.

This continues untill all the folders are empty, and you can no longer load anything into the Music Collection, unless you go to "Add Music" and start again.

:(
      Last edited by June; May 12, 2002, 11:08 AM.

Comment

• Spoon
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

I wish I knew what was happening...unfortunately I don't know what to suggest :(
        Spoon
        www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• June
          • Apr 2002

Poltergeists perhaps ! :nospeak: I feel like it's something silly I must be doing with the settings. I've scoured all the posts and nobody else seems to have had this problem.

But thanks anyway Spoon....I'm still enjoying it anyway and I love my Sveta 'right click' convertor

~~ June

Comment

• June
            • Apr 2002

I just wondered if anyone else was having this problem.....or is it just me ? I've been trying for two weeks to get the music playlist to save properly, but still no results. :confused:

~~ June

Comment

Working...

]]>