title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

MMC colors

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • donny
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Oct 2002

MMC colors

I just wanted to ask Razgo how to make those multi color mmcs, like he has put on the skin site? In the normal files you can only change the left and the right color and the rest mixes itself nicely... Now how to change all those colors? What color system is that?
  • MasterOfPuppets
    dBpoweramp Enthusiast
    • Nov 2002

I was looking for the thread on the old forum for what each line represented. couldn't find it :headbang: I was just going to write beside each line/set what part of MMC the numbers represented to make it a little easier for me to produce the best known MMC colour schemes on earth. :rolleyes: 153 [window background]

Originally posted by Spoon
    For any number it just takes the lower part, 0-255. But the gradient fill works from and two a number, so for large numbers it will gradient across colors.
    Yea i havent tried any part of this, I'm fairly content with my 'Winter' MMC color change, it matches very well with Spoon's H2O skin.

Comment

• donny
      dBpoweramp Guru
      • Oct 2002

Thanx for showing me this thread!
      It answers all of my questions... I just didn't look hard enough i guess

Comment

• Razgo
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

hi donny, i got your colors in the email. i will put it on the skin site later today.

Comment

• Razgo
          Administrator
          • Apr 2002

I think making the MMC colors changes is a real challenge also. i know i went a bit bersurk when making all the MMC color changes i did. a lot of them really need fixing because i didn't pay enough attention to the font colors, so some of them are a little blurry.

but when i get time i will go through them all and fix that issue up.

Comment

Working...

]]>