title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

My Music Collection, problem with ID3V1 tagging

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rev

• Jul 2002

My Music Collection, problem with ID3V1 tagging

Hi,

Many months ago, I posted a msg about DAP's My Music Collection always renaming MP3s based on a track's ID3 V1 tag although the proper V2 tag exists....

Could this please be fixed on the next release of DAP? I've spent some hours organising MP3s to be moved to DVD-Rs earlier today but found that after I clicked 'Arrange Files' function, the files were renamed under V1 tag and the actual V2 tag were shortened as well :( Hence I'll need to type the V2 tags again to complete it ...

Thanks
    Rev

PS: Oh by the way, where do I click to check DAP's version numbers? I'd like to be sure I have your latest release..
    Last edited by Rev; June 01, 2003, 12:32 PM.
  • Razgo
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

for the latest version part, it can be found here in the beta forum.
    the latest beta will show the version number of dap in the menu bar.

This is Release 3 beta 6, highlights include: Crossfade on Skip, support for 24 bit audio, DSP effects. dAP has been updated with a major new feature - syncing with a portable device (as handled by Sveta). Under 'Collection' button is a 'Synchronize with portable player', select the player and if necessary set also a

Comment

• Spoon
      Administrator
      • Apr 2002

Does the latest beta do this? I thought I had fixed v1 v2 conflicts...
      Spoon
      www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>