title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Curts-Golden-Wonder - ver 2.1 updated

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Razgo
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Curts-Golden-Wonder - ver 2.1 updated

Outstanding Curt! I see you got the meters working and they look nice.
    if you go to this link: curts skin and then click on the golden wonder pic will reveal the VU meters.
  • Razgo
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

the only addition I would like to see in the next release is a 20 Band EQ :D

Comment

• Craze
      dBpoweramp Guru
      • Oct 2002

Thanks Razgo.
      But I owe it all to Spoon and the wonderful programs that make up the dBpowerAMP. What a complete package!
      The Skin Designer rules. What an awesome tool that lets your imagination run wild...creating workable features tailored to your own liking and tastes...without being a software writer. One of the greatest tools I've ever used. And it's nice to be able to share ideas with others too.
      Spoon pointed me in the right direction while trying to make this work. Indicator needles will be an option sometime down the road. (No hurry here. I know he's busy with many other endeavors).

I'll consider the 20 channel EQ that you have suggested.

Keep up the great work on the new Skins webpage. I like what you're doing. Very informative.

Curt
      Alias:Craze :D

Comment

• donny
        dBpoweramp Guru
        • Oct 2002

Glad it all worked out for you:D

just wanted to point out to a few bugs:
        in the main amp there is a label 'playing' instead of 'track' so the artist is displayed twice...
        great work on the VU-window:D
        this is a kind of a trick : swap the pictures of the close button on this window, so when you click on the button id will go down instead of up...

these are just minors in a great skin..

Comment

• Craze
          dBpoweramp Guru
          • Oct 2002

Thanks Donny.

I've noted and corrected the main amp label bug. Will update it in a day or two. I had noticed that problem occurring...but let it slip.::rolleyes:

Not sure if I follow your other suggestion about the Close button. Feel free to elaborate if you'd like.

Craze.

Comment

• donny
            dBpoweramp Guru
            • Oct 2002

Well the close button is pressed 'down' 'cause the 'USERevtShowVUMeters' is on, right?
            If you swap the images so down is up and vica versa then the button will look like it's up and when you press it it will look like it's down...

This really isn't that much of a deal nor it is an actual problem

Comment

• Craze
              dBpoweramp Guru
              • Oct 2002

Thanks.
              I understand what you're saying. I'll probably leave it alone for now. It didn't respond very well when I tried changing some things around last evening. Lost the whole window at one point.
              Take care.
              Craze

Comment

Working...

]]>