title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

new skin site

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Razgo
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

new skin site

I see Spoon has now linked to the new skin site from the home pages. so i guess it should be announced here also now.

all feedback welcomed: News Skins Site

oh and I see the original "brushed steel" skin is in front at the moment :D
  • donny
    dBpoweramp Guru

• Oct 2002

This one is really cool....

ps
    Digital Blade is now in the lead

Comment

• Spoon
      Administrator
      • Apr 2002

Please stick this button:

In the section above skin of the week (good idea) with a link that goes to:

Spoon
      www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Razgo
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

ok, cool art work spoon.

also i was thinking the the featured skin of the week should only be for skins that have been submitted to the review section.

it doesn't have to be a full on review, just some thoughts/feedback on the skin itself.

Comment

• Razgo
          Administrator
          • Apr 2002

site now updated :D i still have to do all the MMC colours yet. it won't happen overnight but it will happen

Comment

• Razgo
            Administrator
            • Apr 2002

there were some skins in the download section that weren't downloading because the link was broken. thanks Paddy for reporting that .

I have now gone through all the downloads and they all appear to be working now. as far as the download stats are concerned it may be months before you start to see the downloads reflecting the stats properly. keeping in mind stats aren't always true but do provide an indication of whats going on.

I believe the first objective is now complete. and that objective was to provide a site for downloading skins.

the following is still a list of to do:

1. the FAQ on the skin designer software

2. the encyclopedia needs words and definitions put in here so users can look up skin designing terminology. think of it as a skin dictionary.

3. Skin tutorial section

Last edited by Spoons; May 18, 2003, 12:37 AM.

Comment

Working...

]]>