title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Bug or Feature?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Paddy
    dBpoweramp Enthusiast

• Jan 2003

Bug or Feature?

Just found a small bug in version 2. If you click on an mp3 file to play it, then change your mind and immediately click on a different one then the first one is played (the one you don't want) and the second is enqueued.

Is this intentional or is it a small bug as it has led to some very confusing listening, as tracks aren't played that should be, especially when you start enqueing tracks, which are placed after the acidentally enqueued track.

Also a small problem with the play album feature, which usually works amazingly :D. If you select play album then the first track plays and the rest of the album is enqueued. But if you then select play album for a different album then the first track of that is played but the rest is placed after the enqued tracks from the first album. Again leading to very confusing listening. I guess it would be best to clear the enqued list when you select the second and subsequent albums to be played this way.

I hope this makes sense and my apologies if these have been solved in the latest version 3 betas.

Paddy
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Both still there, the first one has to work like this for files in explorer, the second problem I hope to fix when I sort out the queued stuff.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>