title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

version

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Baloe
    dBpoweramp Enthusiast

• Apr 2003

version

Dear Spoon,

Great show with all of this!

How can i find the vesion of the player i have, it's working whitout any problem. But it is nice to have the last version, they will play even better (not possible). I am in the betas.

Baloe
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Things are a little bit of a mess right now...there is no version number, currently there is Release 2 in downloads and soon there will be another beta of dAP.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• minion1112

• May 2003

help

[COLOR=crimson]this program is crashing in windows XP (home edition)[/COLOR] :vmad: :headbang: :sad:

[COLOR=darkred]stupid program[/COLOR]

Comment

• Razgo
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

how is it crashing your system? what is it your doing at the time?

saying "stupid program" doesn't help much :rolleyes:

Comment

• Baloe
          dBpoweramp Enthusiast

• Apr 2003

crashing in windows XP

minion1112

Very nice to reply, it was of no use to me.
          I have used the program in win98, xp home and xp prof., it works fine on my computer. There are conflicts i think but that is not to blame to this program.

Baloe.
          :confused:

Comment

• kenny heath

• Jan 2003

SOUNDS LIKE YOUR XP IS TRYING TO OPEN ANOTHER PLAYER AT THE SAME TIME YOU PROBABLY DIDN'T FILE ASSOCIATE
            CRASHED MY WIN ME UNTILL I GOT MY ASSOCIATION FILE RIGHT

Comment

• Unregistered

I actually think it might be crashing my xp pro, either that or explorer. In the market for a good errorcatcher/crashpreventer since nothing is registered after I get a black screen and have to reboot. I'll post back if I find the cause.

Thor

Comment

• Unregistered

Still no clue what is wrong but I managed to keep it going for 60hrs when I wasn't playing music. Think there's a link somewhere but since I at that time had uninstalled dAP I probably shouldn't be blaming it. Just re-installed all drivers/codecs for my music so keeping my fingers crossed now and when I feel everything is working I might give dAP another go.

Thor

Comment

Working...

]]>