title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

MMC->Selected Tracks->Show Track Playing bug?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Unregistered

MMC->Selected Tracks->Show Track Playing bug?

I am running dAP r.2, beta11. I think that a few betas ago if one was in MMC and chose "Selected Tracks" -> "Show Track Playing", then as each song finished playing and a new one started from the queued ones, the one playing will get highlighted in the upper window and will be visible - i.e. the window will scroll to the song currently playing and highlight it. And it will do this one after the other, automatically. Seemed a very handy/useful option.

What I get now (since about two betas ago?) is as follows:
    I select the same option "Show track playing" while a song is playing (and others are already queued in) and the upper window scrolls to it and highlights it as before. But that's it - it does not "refresh" when the next song starts - the upper window does not scroll to show me the song currently playing and the highlighter stays on the first song.

Am I missing something? I am fairly certain that the automatic scrolling and highlighting was working a couple of betas ago and that I was using this feature.

Thanks a lot!

Cheers,
    KZ
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

It has never refreshed (ie jumped) that function is a one of jump to current playing.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• dbample
      dBpoweramp Enthusiast
      • Oct 2002

oops..
      obviously my wishful thinking..

Cheers,
      KZ

Comment

Working...