title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

More Pictures in Skin Download

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Erunama

• Feb 2003

More Pictures in Skin Download

Finally registered a name!

Ok, in the Skin download section, it seems like all of the newer skin only have pictures for the main amp (and in some cases, the equalizer as well), even if the skin includes customized mini and on-screen controls. In the past, skins have been posted with pictures of the main amp, graphic equalizer, mini control, and on-screen control.

I would like it if all of the skin posts include pictures of all components that have been modified. This is especially useful since some users may always use the on-screen control, in combination with the popup mini control (and therefore, don't really care about what the main amp looks like).

Thanks.

(Oh, and this would be great for the dAP-DOSXT skin, which has such wondefully created mini and on-screen controls).
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

It is a time element, take last night I did no programming - just emails and skin uploads.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• BestRip
      dBpoweramp Enthusiast

• Jun 2002

Re: More Pictures in Skin Download

Originally posted by Erunama

(Oh, and this would be great for the dAP-DOSXT skin, which has such wondefully created mini and on-screen controls).
      Thank you! :supersmil

I feel a bit guilty here, making it almost impossible for Spoon to make all of these Screen shots, and I'm afraid my next skin will be even worse :blush:, - illustrating Windows!!!... :happy:

Comment

• Erunama

• Feb 2003

Originally posted by Spoon
        It is a time element, take last night I did no programming - just emails and skin uploads.
        Ok... it was just a request, not a real necessity. I'd rather have you devote more time to the program, rather than taking a bunch of screenshots and uploading them all (just the fact that you post the skins in a central place is enough!).

Originally posted by BestRip
        I feel a bit guilty here, making it almost impossible for Spoon to make all of these Screen shots, and I'm afraid my next skin will be even worse, - illustrating Windows!!!...
        Cool! I will eagerly await its release. Any idea on when it will be done?

Comment

• BestRip
          dBpoweramp Enthusiast

• Jun 2002

Well, as it says in the preview in dAPDOS-XT it is coming $oo.ooo.oon... :happy:
          But seriously, about half is done, but then I'm afraid in the half that is not done there are quite a few bugs to be handled... too many BlueScreenOfDeath's keep coming up :rolleyes: (not really but inspiration and ideas sometimes flow and sometimes don't... :headbang: ).
          Feedback helps alot... Requests are seriously considered... :yawn: ooops... :blush:
          :supersmil

Comment

Working...

]]>