title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Uninstall dAP

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dj_hitman
    • Feb 2003

Uninstall dAP

Hi,
    I have a question or two concerning how to uninstall the dBpowerAMP Audio Player. There is no unistall progam for your audio player.

I have checked in add/remove programs in my control panel. I believe when I installed this program something did not install properly so I would like to uninstall it. the once unistalled I can again reinstall it.

So here is my question...... How do I do an uninstall on dBpowerAMP Audio Player? Where do I find the dAP unistall program?
    :headbang:
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Start >> Control Panel >> Add / Remove Programs >> dBpowerAMP
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• MasterOfPuppets
      dBpoweramp Enthusiast
      • Nov 2002

If you've checked in Add / Remove Programs & it isn't there under dBpowerAMP, browse to C:\Windows\System. If both SpoonUninstall.exe and SpoonUninstall-dBpowerAMP.dat are there, then go to Start --> Run, and type in the box exactly as shown,

C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\SpoonUninstall.exe <uninstall>C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\SpoonUninstall-dBpowerAMP.dat

with the only space between the .exe and <uninstall>. That should manually start up the uninstall program.

Comment

• dj_hitman
        • Feb 2003

Re: Uninstall dBpowerAMP Audio Player

MasterOfPuppets,

Will this uninstall only the Audio Player or will it Uninstall everything that is in dBpowerAMP program.

I would only want to Uninstall the Audio Player.

Comment

• MasterOfPuppets
          dBpoweramp Enthusiast
          • Nov 2002

Yep, SpoonUninstall-dBpowerAMP.dat refers only to the audio player.

Comment

Working...

]]>