title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Can't find the songs

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Unregistered

Can't find the songs

Umm...

dB poser amp has been working fine for a whkile now, but when i started it up today... it seems to have decided to lose my songs.. it just keeps on jumping them, i cleared my library, and re opened all the songs, but it seems confused... thanks..

-Kelly
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Either the files are not there, or something has the sound card open - try playing in another program, to check the last one, and look with explorer if the files are ok.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• MasterOfPuppets
      dBpoweramp Enthusiast

• Nov 2002

A few days ago I got really spooked. When I opened dBpowerAMP, a few songs wouldn't play, so I tried a Highlight Missing Files, and it said 166 songs were missing. These were perfectly fine before, but when I opened up explorer to look for them, they weren't there. I did a search for them & nothing came up. Since I have a bunch of my songs on my mp3 player, I was going to reload some the next day, but when I turned my computer back on they were there again.

:confused: :confused: :confused:
      :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Hallucination? A little too much coffee?

Comment

• Spoon
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

I forgot about that function - MMC can tell you if the files are there or not select Collection >> Highlight Missing Files
        Spoon
        www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>