title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Exactly like it's supposed to be.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rebuilt
    • Feb 2003

Exactly like it's supposed to be.

Just too cool, Spoon. Well done!!
    I uninstalled everything, including power pack, and started over. I updated directx to ver 9, then I found amp release 2 beta 7, dl'ed, installed,rebooted, then went back to system update page, installed new dcom,(I thought I had, maybe I spaced that one), dl'ed and installed dmc ver 9, rebooted, installed the codecs I want, rebooted, installed dmc file selector, rebooted, installed aux input, rebooted. Now you're probably thinking, why all the reboots? Since I'm not a program writer, I don't know which ones need a reboot and which ones don't, so I just reboot after every new install of anything. This package you've created is exactly what I've been looking for. It does everything you said it would, and is a lot of fun to work with. I just ripped an old favorite cassette to ape in real time, no wave conversion, and am playing it now. Excellent!! I use a voyetra turtle beach santa cruz sound card, which I believe is a formidable rival to Blaster Audigy, a set of Labtech speakers, which will soon give way to my old analog pioneer amp and 2 mitsubishi floor speakers. I just paid for the power pack, it should be registered by now. A friend of mine is looking for an audio manipulation program, I know where to point her. WMP, rest in peace. Well done Spoon, well done!!
  • Razgo
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Hi rebuilt, nice post

glad to hear you are enjoying it so much, as we all do :D

Comment

• rebuilt
      • Feb 2003

Still enjoying it. still glad I got the powerpack and burner. Great product! Kevin

Comment

Working...

]]>