title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Turned back to dap r2

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • al-zoir
    dBpoweramp Enthusiast
    • May 2006

Turned back to dap r2

Had this incident of not being able to delete 6 tracks from the MCC, not corresponding to real files (you know the procedure of missing files) and also twice all of a sudden playing my files I had the no load sign, so I came back to the previous situation and study which is the best. Already I regained my popups and I am very happy for that.
  • Craze
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Oct 2002

Re: Turned back to dap r2

Originally posted by al-zoir
    Already I regained my popups and I am very happy for that.
    Are you talking about popups from your song collection inside MMC?

You may be right. Seems that r2 did allow for popups in MMC. Although I'm not changing back to check on it.
    One reason for the r3 beta 6 update was to correct a problem with buttons disappearing if another dAP window opened on top of the player. For example, the "Open Files" window. r3-beta 6 took care of that problem.

If you do encounter the bug on r2 of having some buttons disappear from the player, just hover your mouse over them and they will return.

Best regards.
    Craze

PS. I'm still proud to be a dAP Skin Designer.

Comment

• al-zoir
      dBpoweramp Enthusiast
      • May 2006

Never had myself such a problem with the buttons. In the contrary my usual problem when I 'arrange' my new files in the MCC and save ehe hole collection under the same name, the 'whitening and delay' effect till it's done (including the loss of the MCC's buttons) was far worse, I think. I now have the opportunity to study it. And may the best win.
      Last edited by al-zoir; September 04, 2008, 12:30 AM.

Comment

• donny
        dBpoweramp Guru
        • Oct 2002

you are of course free to choose whatever fits your needs best...

the bug with the buttons happend only in some ocasions, not sure of all the details.

about the popups, I told you earlier, that Spoon changed the behaviour, cause the popups would jump out all around the place whereever you leave your mouse for a bit.
        the popups still appear for me when I hover over the file icon in mmc (the first column).

don't know anything about the 'whitening and delay' you mentioned. I mean I know what you are refering to, but I don't have any information on that.

Comment

• al-zoir
          dBpoweramp Enthusiast
          • May 2006

Really prefer the old version. Runs smooth for me. But the 'whitening' in saving mode continues, maybe that is how it is.

By the way, my main problem hearing music is that to listen to a certain genre you have to make each time the proper arrangements (untick all the others). Could it be a suggestion to make several mccs according to the genre? I mean if you have only one genre ticked and save the collection could you make a genremcc this way?

Another problem is I never could understand how to make a playlist. I mean you put the first track, ok. But to find the others in such a great catalog is rather difficult. Can't understand the mode 'create a playlist with the selected tracks'. How can that be since you can't simultanously select more than one tracks. In my list of 65000, how can I make a playlist of the last month's entrances, for instance? Am I missing something? Think that the whole guide on how to make things is not simple, at list not enough for me and my level.

But I really adore what you do, and I think I could never find a better way to hear music, at list in the random way and with no interval between tracks like I prefer. Thanks guys..

Comment

• Craze
            dBpoweramp Guru
            • Oct 2002

dAP is pretty versatile in the many ways you can build and save your music collection. With as many songs as you have you might be wise to create several collections based on Genre's. That's up to you.

Have you read the Help files for dAP?
            Spoon tells how to create playlists inside.

Basically click on Playlist; Add Tracks and then Save the playlist.
            You can hold down your Ctrl or Shift keys to add mutliple files at the same time.

Best wishes.
            Craze

Comment

• al-zoir
              dBpoweramp Enthusiast
              • May 2006

Thanks for the interest and the immediate answer. Showing me something I always admit, that I am a bad reader. Thanks for the tip. I'll give it a try.

Comment

Working...

]]>