title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Play problem

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Typhon
    • Feb 2008

Play problem

Okay I have the latest version of the dBpoweramp player, and my laptop has a 2.GHZ P4 CPU and 512MB of RAM. It doesn't want to play any of my mp3s though, only just fly through the list. I checked my mp3s with Microsoft's Media Player and other players on other computers, and there fine. Any ideas on how to fix his problem with using the program on my laptop?
  • xoas
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Apr 2002

Re: Play problem

Yes. Try opening dAP (dBpowerAMP Audio Player). Click on the Options menu. Select Amp. It will be set either to Wave Out or to DirectX. Whichever it is set to, set it to the other setting.

If that does not help, try going to the Options Menu again and select MultiPlayer. If CrossFade is selected, turn it off. Also turn off Gapless playback if that is selected.

If neither works, try turning off the Selective Play and Random Play features. Close and restart dAP. Reset Random Play and Selective Play. When resetting Selective Play I would advise first unselecting all your tracks and then reselecting them as you had it set before. Now try playing them.

Please let us know if none of these steps is effective.
    Best wishes,
    Bill
    Last edited by xoas; February 25, 2008, 01:23 AM.

Comment

• Wayne
      dBpoweramp Guru
      • Aug 2002

Re: Play problem

Have you moved/reorganised them recently and not updated MMC to their new location?
      Do they play if you right-click on them and select Play in dAP?

Comment

Working...

]]>