title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Enqueue songs doesn't work?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • myminpins
    • Feb 2007

Enqueue songs doesn't work?

I have an entire playlist of songs enqueudd to play but it plays the one song when I click on play then it stops. It won't keep playing and playing. It says the songs are enqueued.

Also, is there a more comprehensive help manual or FAQ out there that I can get more answers to? I'm used to Winamp and am new to dBamp.

Thanks for your assistance
  • LtData
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • May 2004

Re: Enqueue songs doesn't work?

Are you using dAP r2 or the r3 beta? Right-click on a blank part of the skin to bring up the context menu. If it says "dBpowerAMP" along the left of the menu, you are using r2. If it says "dBpowerAMP release 3 beta x" then you are using beta x of r3. I believe your problem is fixed in the latest r3 beta.

Comment

• myminpins
      • Feb 2007

Thank you!!! Have downloaded the Beta and it's working great. I usually avoid Beta versions but obviously in this case it was a mistake

I see there's up to a beta 5 release. Should I stick with beta 3????

Comment

• LtData
        dBpoweramp Guru
        • May 2004

It would probably be a good idea to update to the latest beta, yes. I believe you can just install the latest beta and it will offer to uninstall the older version, which you should do.

Comment

• xoas
          dBpoweramp Guru
          • Apr 2002

Also, is there a more comprehensive help manual or FAQ out there that I can get more answers to?
          If you have not checked it out, first try the on-line help files for dBpowerAMP Audio Player (dAP). You can find these going Start>All Programs> dBpowerAMP> Help> dB Audio Player Help. This should help you with almost all of the basic functions and capabilities of dBpowerAMP Audio Player.

There is also an FAQ section for the dBpowerAMP Audio Player section of the forum that addresses some of the more common issues with dAP.

Best wishes,
          Bill

Comment

Working...

]]>